[Newbies] Where is Method Finder in Squeak 4.2?

Sharon Tuttle Sharon.Tuttle at humboldt.edu
Tue Apr 26 16:49:05 UTC 2011

See, that is what I remember from the older version. But there are no flaps in Squeak 4.2 (Squeak 4.2 All-in-One.app), there is a Tools menu, and the items in that menu are:

Browser
Workspace
Transcript
Test Runner
-------------------
Monticello Browser
Monticello Configurations
Simple Change Sorter
Dual Change Sorter
Process Browser
Preferences
File List

I'm not finding it under the other menus, either. So, any help would be appreciated!

-- Sharon Tuttle

--
Sharon M. Tuttle, Professor
Department of Computer Science