[Newbies] Problem with Pen class Squeak 4.2 update #10977 on OSX

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 03:47:30 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

I tried your code in a 4.3 squeak and got your described results. Went back to a 3.9 squeak and got the results expected with the printing actually working. So I suspect there is a problem. I suspect it is not known. I wonder if the problem is that color is now setting both foreground and background.

I am not actively doing bug tracking in squeak right now. So hopefully someone else will look to see what changed. Anyway you have found a real bug. A good place to note it would be on the squeak-dev list and the mantis bug tracker.
http://bugs.squeak.org/view_all_bug_page.php