[Newbies] ifTrue ifFalse help

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Thu Apr 28 14:05:09 UTC 2011

Hi Rick,

6 // 2 results in an integer value of 3.  3 asCharacter results in a
character with a value of 3 but that is not the printable character of $3
which has an integer value of 51.  Try sending #inspect (like: 3
asCharacter inspect) to objects, it should help you see what/how things are
stored.

Lou