[Newbies] Bert Freudenberg's Squeakfest 2010 presentation available

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed May 11 11:57:25 UTC 2011

If you want to see the power of Etoys (and squeak) and a great talk by Bert
check this video of his Squeakfest 2010
presentation<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUxMP46PM-I>
.

Its amazing how simple it is (once you know how ;) to create your own
"tiles" and interface.

FYI, one of the things Bert does is create a "Player" variable in Etoys.  I
tried this in Squeak 4.2 and after creating the variable for an object in
the viewer I got an exception when I tried to "change value type" - "This
message is not appropriate for this type of object".

Stephen