[Newbies] Instability

Overcomer Man overcomer.man at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:00:20 UTC 2011

> Which image, VM, operating system did you use?
Cuis, Squeak 4.2  .exe, WinXP Pro

> Did the method body contain quotes?
Yes and I got errors as I was trying to manually add quotes to make size
work.

> Where did you copy the method from? What was the error you got?
> What were the subsequent errors you got from the workspace?
> Can you copy the stack trace?
 Please explain how to copy the stack trace.  Then I'll do it over, record
and send these details.

> Your Smalltalk is as stable as a C application, because it is a
C application. :)
 No, the VM is a C application, the image is a Smalltalk application, right?

Kirk