[Newbies] Move an object into another project

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:28:31 UTC 2011

On Sunday 25 Sep 2011 8:31:07 AM Jonathan Wright wrote:
> Is there a way to move an object from one project into another
> project?  For instance when I create a text object in the main world
> screen, I would like to be able to move it into a child object or the
> other way around.
Yes, by using flaps - these are global containers. For instance, the flap that
contains Paint tool, Rectangle, Ellipse etc is a flag. Just drag your text
object into this flap, switch to the target project and then pick and drop the
text into the opened project.

If you need specific help, please include the version of your Squeak/Etoys.

HTH .. Subbu