[Newbies] About Installer

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 07:48:48 UTC 2012

Hello

The class level documentation for the Installer class refers to

   http://installer.pbwiki.com/Installer

That page says

"Installer provides a simple Domain Specific Language for installing
packages from Monticello and SqueakMap of various version."

>From the code I see that there is an instance variable 'noiseLevel'.

And there is as well a class method protocol called 'logging' but it
only contains one method

log: aString

	Transcript show: aString; cr.

My questions:
1) What is the Installer DSL expression for raising the noiseLevel
2) I assume the log  goes to Transcript. Is there another option?

Thank you for the answers in advance

Hannes