[Newbies] Bounce Example

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Mon Dec 15 10:40:46 UTC 2014

Dan wrote:

> By "properly" do you mean: creating a morph class with methods to specify
> behavior?

At the risk of speaking for Bert, I hear exactly that when he says 'properly'.

The "Squeak By Example" book and "An Introduction to Morphic" both
describe this approach in detail. I, personally, found it much more
fun than workspace coding.

 * http://squeakbyexample.org/
  (see the first 2 chapters, quick tour and first application, then
chapter 11 'Morphic'
 * http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu:8888/squeakbook/uploads/morphic.final.pdf

See also http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/792#Morphic

Have fun! David