[Newbies] Re: Website change, Squeek by Example Game?

Abuzar abuzar at abuzar.com
Fri Mar 21 15:38:11 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,

That's it!  That's the tutorial I was going through when it
disappeared from the website.  I'm not sure, but the look and feel is
a bit different?  Maybe a copy of it was on the website?  Or maybe
just the main index looks a bit different?  Anyhow that's the tutorial
and I'll continue with Section 2 now.

So far I think it's a decent tutorial.  If there's time and energy, it
might be good to update it (yes, I'm running across some
inconsistencies between version 3.9 and 4.4, but have managed to
guess/figure stuff out), and put it back on the website?  At first
glance, I prefer it as a starting point over the SBE book, which I
intend to go through after this tutorial.

Thanks!
Abuzar