[Newbies] How do I print?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Aug 24 01:40:11 UTC 2015

I just committed a fix for this in Squeak trunk. I don't have a Windows
machine to test it with, but if you are able to update to the latest
Squeak trunk, please give it a try and let me know it it works for you.
Note that this is rather old code with platform dependencies, so I really
cannot say if it is going to work.

The underlying problem was that the editor hierarchy had been refactored
for Morphic a few years ago, and this particular feature was overlooked.
I added the missing implementation.

Dave