[Newbies] Re: How to doubble sort a collection

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:33:25 UTC 2015

Proably because you're using #> and not #>=.  If not that post the list of
dates/times that don't sort properly.

also - #sort: & #sort sort in place.  #sorted & sorted: make a new copy as
you've seen.  If your objects should always sort the same way just implement
#<= in the instance side of your object and then you can use #sort or
#sorted without having to add a sort block.

Raymond Asselin-4 wrote