[Newbies] Video4Squeak

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:21:30 UTC 2015

How do I get started with Video4Squeak from Physical Etoys?  I have moved
the video and audio .dll'[s and code to Squeak 4.5 but I don't know how to
start a camera displaying.

I want to work with the video to do machine vision like will be done in the
DARPA Robotics Challenge. I know the first step after getting the software
to work with a camera is to calculate contours. But I cannot find the
Video4Squeak author or how to make it work and access the video frames to
recognize visual objects.

I looked at all the Smalltalk code but I don't even understand where the
code access the CameraPlugin.dll to be sure it's looking in the correct
directory or working at all.  Suggestions?

Thank you.

Kirk W. Fraser
w <http://freetom.info/TrueChurch>ww.JesusGospelChurch.com
<http://www.JesusGospelChurch.com> - Replace the fraud churches with the