[Newbies] Help needed

Raymond Asselin jgr.asselin at me.com
Fri Mar 27 16:03:18 UTC 2015

This is a Maui UI

Herbert König said: "You'd need to give some details about your collection for more help." So it is:

When i select 'fileOutMedicaments' , I want to produce a text file that I can print with a printer. And the content would be the 'sortedMedicaments' list. I don't want to print to Transcript. It is easy to export in graphic format but I want a text file…At least something I can open in a text editor an say "Print"…to get hard copy.

So the content is : #date, #temps, #nom, #commentaire.