[Newbies] Link to "Squeak by Example" is broken

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:43:55 UTC 2018

On Tuesday 16 October 2018 11:34 PM, LawsonEnglish wrote:
> The link found at https://squeak.org/documentation/ for _Squeak by
> Example_ is actually to a domain that is currently for sale.
>
> IOW, there’s no obvious way to get to the book from the main squeak website.

Thanks Lawson for reporting this error. I have forwarded it to the page
admins.

The book itself is quite dated now after 11 years :-(. The online Help
in Squeak 5.2 is really handy and kept current.

For those who still prefer PDFs (e-reader, archival print, ...), many
public repositories maintain a copy. E.g.

     https://hal.inria.fr/inria-00441576v1

Regards .. Subbu