[Newbies] Question about Etoys Custome Events and Triggering Objects

Jeremy Landry hakyoku at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:38:17 UTC 2018

What is the intended use for 'triggering object' tile? Is this the object
that starts the current object's script then and not one that triggers
events?

I think I will use your example, but instead break up the graphic tiles
into 4 objects that fit together like puzzle piece so that the graphics do
not have to be specific colors (i.e. a box will be 4 smaller boxes and uses
pieces of same graphic.  I think that will work the same way if I make
'tops' all sibling objects, all 'lefts' sibling objects and use 'overlaps
any top' or 'overlaps any left' etc.