[Newbies] TextMorph not showing all text...

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Sat Sep 15 21:20:59 UTC 2018

Hi!

I have hit another issue I don't understand by browsing the system
alone.  I have a TextMorhph inside a PasteUpMorph inside a ScrollPane
inside a SystemWindow.

When I fill it with text exceeding a certain size it gets cut off:
Scrolling goes not to the end of the text.  When inspecting the
TextMorph I see that the content is there fully so the display logic
must be somehow responsible for this.

Any hints on how I could further debug this?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.