[Newbies] Error when Installing metacello

Holly Styles styles.holly at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 07:39:48 UTC 2018

Hi,

I CTRL + d the following from the metacello githhub readme in a workspace
of a fresh download of squeak on Windows 10.

"Get the Metacello configuration (for Squeak users)"Installer gemsource
    project: 'metacello';
    addPackage: 'ConfigurationOfMetacello';
    install.
"Bootstrap Metacello Preview, using mcz files (#'previewBootstrap'
symbolic version"
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMetacello) project
  version: #'previewBootstrap') load.
"Load the Preview version of Metacello from GitHub"
(Smalltalk at: #Metacello) new
  configuration: 'MetacelloPreview';
  version: #stable;
  repository: 'github://Metacello/metacello:configuration';
  load.
"Now load latest version of Metacello"
(Smalltalk at: #Metacello) new
  baseline: 'Metacello';
  repository: 'github://Metacello/metacello:master/repository';
  get.
(Smalltalk at: #Metacello) new
  baseline: 'Metacello';
  repository: 'github://Metacello/metacello:master/repository';
  load.

But it errors with:
Could not resolve: ConfigurationOfMetacelloPreview
[ConfigurationOfMetacelloPreview] in c:\smalltalk\squeak\package-cache
github://Metacello/metacello:configuration ERROR: 'GoferRepositoryError:
can''t find EOCD position.

What do I need to do? Ultimately I want to get Seaside but, apparently I
need this first.

Thank you.

Holly.