[Newbies] Introduction into OSProcess

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 22:48:49 UTC 2019

Christoph,

You are more fortunate than I am. I tried it on my Win 7 box and it caused
a crash.

There is a way to send output to stdout and stderr
<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/110930/redirecting-error-messages-from-command-prompt-stderr-stdout>
. Try adding that to your command and see what you get.

Reminder to all beginners, "Save early and save often"

-jrm