[Newbies] Introduction into OSProcess

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Aug 5 15:31:03 UTC 2019

I can't check this myself right now, but if you go to the
http://www.squeaksource.com page and navigate to the ProcessWrapper
project, the overview page says that you can download a copy of the plugin
by evaluating "ProcessWrapper downloadPlugin". If that works, then you can
copy the plugin dll to the folder for your VM (wherever the other plugin
dll's are located), and hopefully it will just work. I am guessing that
the download will be for a 32 bit Windows VM.

HTH,
Dave