[Newbies] Copy/paste from TestRunner - Squeak 4.19.3

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Thu Dec 24 16:01:13 UTC 2020

Hi David --

I don't have a Test Runner in front of me right now, but I wonder:  have
you tried bringing up a Morphic halo on the text morph containing the text
you want to copy?  Usually this works for me, if I can get a halo around
the right text morph.  The halo menu will have lots of options for copying
and exporting.

Tim