[Newbies] Multi user Squeak image via Croquet

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Aug 3 03:59:39 UTC 2022

I thought of NetMorph also, but it was not clear that one needs distributed
objects and screens or one master screen and mirrors of it. For the former
NetMorph could be good (if there is a working installation) but for the
latter it would not be necessary. (The talk I mentioned was hosted by
Umezawa-san; so I have not forgotten about it^^;)

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 8:32 PM K K Subbu <kksubbu.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/08/22 1:43 am, Jecel Assumpcao Jr wrote:
> > An older project called Nebraska used a different approach to allow
> > people on different computers to work together on Squeak projects. There
> > was another project from Japan similar to Nebraska that was very
> > interesting but I can't remember its name, unfortunately.
>
> NetMorph by Masashi Umezawa ?
>

> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/4029256_NetMorph_-_an_intuitive_mobile_object_system
>
> https://map.squeak.org/sm/packagebyname/NetMorph
>
> Regards .. Subbu