[Newbies] Newbie questio

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Dec 2 13:58:16 UTC 2022

Hi Pete,

A few things.  If you had a cascade of debuggers it is very difficult to
stop them.  You need to stop the process that is generating them.  There
are a few ways to do that. To halt the current process press Alt + . (press
and hold alt key then period)

This is highly likely to get your process but it may not.  If it looks like
your process you are good to go.  You can try a few times and you might get
lucky.  (press proceed if it is not your process).

Since you are able to interact with the system on the World menu select:
open > process browser.  You can find your process and then right click on
it and select debug.

Also your code is safe.  It is in your changes file.  From the World menu
select: changes > recently logged changes ... and you will find your code.
This works even if you kill your image (as long as you don't replace the
changes file).

Hope that helps!

Ron Teitelbaum