[Newbies] Beginners Digest, Vol 176, Issue 3

ppadilcdx at gmail.com ppadilcdx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:00:51 UTC 2022

I was using the wrong port for smtp.gmail.com. Once I fixed that it seems to work.

I do get an error when I include you in the To: field of all things:
--
'553-5.1.3 The recipient address < christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
553-5.1.3 is not a valid RFC-5321 address. Learn more at

Regards
Pete