[Newbies] Autocomplete

ppadilcdx at gmail.com ppadilcdx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 23:27:11 UTC 2022

I just moved all my changes to a new image to resolve the issue. Leason learned: use a new image to try new stuff...

Regards
Pete

PS. Suggestion for the Squeak Inbox: when there is an error it might be useful to ask for the server info again.  I had a typo on the server and I had to use MailSender to fix. "Newer" folks wouldn't know what to do.