Moving the Mailman mailing lists

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 12:15:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

I think it's about time to move the Mailman mailing lists from their
current location at the InternetOne to the SqF box. There are two
- Move over to a new mailman install on the SqF box;
- Move and convert to ezmlm.
Personally, I don't care much which one is chosen. Obviously, the
first solution is the simplest and quickest, and doesn't preclude the
second solution. In either case, it will probably mean an interruption
of service so we should make a good plan (timing-wise) and stick to
it.

Is there anyone who is willing to help me with this? What are the
ideas on what should run finally on the SqF box - ezmlm or mailman?