Fwd: [Ticket#: 2005120510008764] Re: SORBS listing

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:55:02 UTC 2005

On 12/6/05, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> I agree let's just wait for the delisting.  I wonder if they realize the
> volume of mail this would involve.

What volume of mail? Ours? That's hardly any volume...

(run a public webmail site that has a top-2500 ranking with Alexa for
a while - that'll teach you what volume is ;-). A single Qmail
instance still handles that with hardly any effort).

> Did you also make a request for the delisting directly?  I wonder if
> more people making the request would help.

Yes, I opened a ticket with Sorbs. But they don't respond, apparently,
which means that Sorbs sucks and people shouldn't be using it...