Fwd: Re: www.squeak.org finally updated

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Jul 5 20:20:56 UTC 2005

Hi Tim.  I'm forwarding this on to the sqf box admins, who are now in
charge of the ftp site stuff.  And/or Bruce O'Neel.  One or both of them
is in charge, at any rate. :)

The uiuc ftp site has pretty much moved over to ftp.squeak.org now,
also.  At least www.squeak.org now points to ftp.squeak.org.

- Doug