Discuss Moved (was Re: Discuss Lists to be moved Tomorrow (Tuesday))

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Jul 18 15:25:19 UTC 2005

Right, I did not get the confirmation email (like the one you attached).

Ah, your message made me think that my spam filter might have caught the
confirmation email.  Sure enough, there it is in my Spam box.  Sorry
about that!  Nevermind. :)

(My spam filter has gotten good enough lately that I forget to check it
for anything...)

- Doug