Ezmlm feeds invalid

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Nov 7 16:13:40 UTC 2005

Unless something significant changes, all of the ezmlm lists will
eventually become mailman lists and the use of ezmlm will stop.  However
this is rather far down the todo list at this time.  It doesn't take
that much effort on my part but requires some coordination with the
people on the old list and the list owner.  In fact the website list has
already been moved and is now called 'Webteam' on
lists.squeakfoundation.org.

Ken