Fwd: 情報漏洩です

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 25 19:46:14 UTC 2005

How about this:  it's currently planned to convert all lists from ezmlm
lists (which is what your list is currently) to mailman lists.  A
mailman list is much more easily and flexibly configured.  This is on
the todo list but is kind of low priority.  It doesn't take that long
but requires a little coordination.  What do you say to my setting you
up with a new mailman hosted list today and you get it configured and
have everyone move over to it?

Ken