[Box-Admins] Please allow emails from squeak-dev-owner@lists.squeakfoundation.org

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:38:21 UTC 2006

Not sure where Evan's gone.

Long ago Cees called for assistance approving email from non-subscribers to
squeak-dev and Evan signed up then, same time I did, but I don't remember
ever receiving an email from him, so I'm not sure when the address went
bad.  I do know that someone besides me approves email from
non-subscribers.  Maybe Cees, maybe Evan.

A different approach would be to change the password for admin access to the
squeak-dev list, broadcast it to the admin addresses, and see who, if
anyone, squawks about the change.

Regards,
Steve

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank