[Box-Admins] Re: New directory to post squeak-dev images

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Sep 19 16:28:03 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 18:13 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:
> Ken Causey a écrit :
> > Thanks that helps clarify things.  However I don't think that is a good
> > name.  I don't believe it makes sense to tie the directory to a specific
> > Squeak version.  How about '/developers_image'?  Also I need to get an
> > ssh public key from you.
>
> Ok for /developers_image. You should find my key in this mail.
>
> Bye

I have created an account 'devimage' for your use and installed your
public ssh key.

To upload a file to http://ftp.squeak.org/developers_image/

scp <file> devimage at ftp.squeak.org:~/ftp/

If you need to delete files or something else you can ssh into that
account as well.

I highly recommend adding a README into that directory as soon as
possible to explain the purpose.