[Box-Admins] Re: squeaksource

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 1 19:29:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 08:52 -0600, Ralph Johnson wrote:
> I sent e-mail to the administrator of source.squeakfoundation.com (who
> I think is <squeaksource at source2.squeakfoundation.org>) asking for an
> account to so I could store stuff in the 310 directory, but haven't
> heard anything.  Is this a real person?
>
> -Ralph Johnson

No, it's not.  However you don't need to ask to get an account, simply
do as Bert suggested and use the Register Member form, your account
should appear immediately.  At that point Marcus should be able to add
you to the project, even make you the Admin.  If you have any specific
trouble or what I've said above doesn't seem to work, let me know.