[Box-Admins] source.squeakfoundation.org locked up again

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 15 16:08:25 UTC 2007

I just wanted to let you know that I found the
source.squeakfoundation.org SqueakSource image locked up pegging the
CPU.  I had it running under VNC so I could at least see it although I
could not interact.  There was a debugger up and the transcript was
marked out as undrawable.  Perhaps leaving transcript open is not a good
idea.  I killed and restarted the image and closed the transcript along
with most of the other windows.