[Box-Admins] SqueakPeople content/source copied

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Dec 5 08:30:26 UTC 2008

Hey!

Ken Causey wrote:
> Just a quick note that I have copied all of the content/accounts/etc for
> SqueakPeople as well as the source code for mod_virgule (which actually
> I've had a copy of on my workstation for some time) to the community
> server in /root/SqueakPeople/ so we have the data.  My understanding is
> that the server will be shutting down at the end of today.

Oh, he, ok. Are we smacking it up again or? Btw, since I took over the
Elections list I am being swamped with spam - not the list itself but
owners etc. Do we have any good idea about how to deal with this? I am
even being tempted to just somehow "shut down" ability to send email to
the owner. :)

And... yeah, I have over 15000 mails sitting in moderation, I can't even
open up the moderation page. I need to purge those through the command
line, if anyone knows the magic incantation? Otherwise I will ask google
of course.

regards, Göran