[Box-Admins] SqueakMap having issues?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Dec 31 22:44:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

Not the best time for it I suppose, you may be more than a little busy
at the moment.  But just in case you have a few moments free...

Starting a few hours ago I noticed that a couple of the Squeak images on
the server were busier than usual (high CPU usage).  One was
source.squeak.org and the other was SqueakMap.  source.squeak.org seems
to have settled down now but SqueakMap is still very busy.  Could you
take a look when you have a chance?  Accessing the web site seems to
work fine though, so there is perhaps no rush.