[Box-Admins] re: Squeak's hosting provider(s), bills

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Feb 2 19:37:49 UTC 2009

 > Any response?  My situation is rather fluid right now (in terms of how
 > much time I have available) but I think this is a topic worth
 > discussion and planning.  The sooner we start, and all that jazz...

      Yes, sorry, busy busy. :)

      It turns out that Marcus Denker has volunteered to deal with
Hetzner for the next year, and pass the bills on to us (see below). So
this buys us some time (always a dangerous thing ;) to discuss what we
"really" want to do in the long term.

      Personally, I'd still prefer to get stuff moved to an
English-speaking company, where we can respond faster to problems. I'd
like to start by mirroring the Squeak site at one of my idle domains on
1and1.com's machines. I'll bug Janko for help, I'm sure.

      thanks again,

-C