Backup solutions (was Re: [Box-Admins] Permissions)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:41:57 UTC 2011

I hope I'm not adding too much noise to the conversation, but what do folks think about using something like S3 for backups? We'd have to find funding for it somewhere, but it might be cheaper than buying terabyte drives, etc, and the thing is pretty darned reliable for backup.

Also makes sure that the bottleneck for data transfer isn't a home connection.

Just a thought.