[Box-Admins] passing the baton

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Jun 20 09:25:39 UTC 2011

On 06/20/2011 10:40 AM, Steven Elkins wrote:
> Looks like I'm passing it to Casey.  Ken, I didn't have you in mind.
>   Casey, unless someone else on this list objects, you seem like a good
> choice to me.  I don't know what message you wish you hadn't sent so I
> doubt it's as large in the thoughts of others as it is in yours.  What
> can I do for you besides providing the password?  Via some channel other
> than this mailing list, of course.  :)

While I do know which message Casey means and yes - it does make me
hesitant about your (Casey) judgement about what is proper and what is
not for the list - I still give you the benefit of the doubt so to
speak. We all make mistakes.

So fine by me. Although I would like Ken to agree too.

regards, Göran