[Box-Admins] RE: Janko, Aida, etc.

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 03:28:42 UTC 2012

Fair enough. You know box2 better than me.

I find on CentOS that all I have to do to make the Linux Cog work is to
upload it using FTP. That's about it. And the improvement in speed is
dramatic.

If Cog, as you find it, is not compatible with box2, then I think it's
time we give box2 a Viking burial. Cog is worth more than it is. And you
said yourself today we need a new box.

Onward,
Chris