[Box-Admins] Aida/SqueakSite in Squeak 4.3

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu May 3 11:28:58 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Just came from holiday travel and yes, I'm looking forward for that week
to provide any help you need. It seems there won't be many problems to
solve and there is a migration guide from old Aidas:

	http://www.aidaweb.si/migration%20to%206.0%20procedure

Also release notes (see text in bold) can be helpful. Follow the links
on bottom for older notes:

	http://www.aidaweb.si/6.5%20release%20notes

Best regards
Janko