[Box-Admins] First Successful build on the new server

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:54:04 UTC 2012

I configured SqueakTrunk/.git/config with:

sudo git config user.name "Frank Shearar"
sudo git config user.email "frank.shearar at gmail.com"

Pressed "Build Now" and I think we have our first successful build.
there were six tests outstanding and zipped files to download.

And then it disappeared. All of it. The job, the workspace, everything.
I do have proof from the log though:

Oct 22, 2012 8:34:45 PM hudson.model.Run execute
INFO: SqueakTrunk #16 main build action completed: SUCCESS

Where it's all got to at the moment, I couldn't say.

Wait. I did it again. There it is:

http://173.246.101.237:8080/job/SqueakTrunk/17/

Chris