[Box-Admins] squeak.org down

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Sep 11 14:34:00 UTC 2012

About half an hour ago I found that very little if anything was working.
 I suspect there was resource contention somewhere, probably with one of
the squeak processes.  I'd been thinking it was about time to reboot the
server and decided to go ahead and do so as perhaps not the fastest but
the surest way of sorting things out.  There was definitely something
going on as it took about 10 minutes for the system to shut down.

In any case I'm still looking but I believe all services are now up.

Thanks for looking at it Levente.

Ken