[Board] RE: [Box-Admins] What do I need to ask the SFC for on Wednesday?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Sep 24 19:34:42 UTC 2012

So are you saying the first goal with the server is to run Jenkins and
the question is what else can we run there?  The answer depends entirely
on what additional resources are available.  If we can run everything
else there along with Jenkins, that sounds great to me, but perhaps
that's not reasonable.  Doesn't Jenkins involve a lot of usage spikes?

Ken