[Box-Admins] Re: [Squeak 0007752]: make a currentStable.zip and a latest.zip on the ftp server

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:34:23 UTC 2013

I got the name a bit wrong: ReleaseSqueakTrunk is a CI job that
produces a freshly updated trunk image.

http://build.squeak.org/job/ReleaseSqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/*zip*/archive.zip

is what you're looking for, I think. Each run of this job also
produces a named artifact (the contents of archive.zip):
http://build.squeak.org/job/ReleaseSqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/Squeak4.5-12511.zip
for instance.

Dale Henrich's builderCI stuff uses this so that Github based projects
using FileTree (https://github.com/frankshearar/Control for instance)
can run Travis CI jobs on every commit.

frank