[Box-Admins] Fwd: confirm 6d720d2ff5ebaa8c1070b0a9f02a7fdba4b46028

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 18:34:33 UTC 2015

Hi Levente and all, I received this email from someone today.  Can you
think of any reason this would happen?

I'm in the lists.squeakfoundation.org admin page -- since he's not a
member, nothing in the "Membership Management" would allow me to
filter these confirmation's.  Nothing in the "Auto-responder" looked
like it could help..

Maybe he'll have to set up a mail filter I just thought I'd at give a
shot to filter it more upstream..