[Box-Admins] Re: request support to finish upgrade of source.squeak.org

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:08:02 UTC 2016

>> 3732 is the VM in Eliot's "latest":
>>
>>   http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/latest/
>>
>> I think 5.1 was released with 3397, a rather old VM.
>

> You're wrong about both. Eliot has stopped updating that page.

He has?!  I had no idea..

> The newer VMs
> are built by Travis and Appveyor

I DID know that..

 and are hosted on Bintray[1]. I think 5.1
> was released with the last versions there[2].

Okay, thanks for the heads-up, I don't follow the VM development.

I only saw the HT VM in there, Eliot are you still producing the
non-HT vm's?  I use HT everywhere I can, but for cases where one
cannot get root access, will non-HT vm be available?