[Box-Admins] ServerMove: DNS

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Fri Oct 7 08:27:32 UTC 2016

Dear all,

with Cees confirming the move of the last domain, the DNS-Move to Rackspace is complete.
The domains
- squeak.org
- squeaksource.com
- squeakfoundation.org
can now be managed using the Rackspace CloudDNS interface.

Note a: There's an ancillary domain, '.box.squeak.org' that is intended to answer the _internal_ ip's for our boxen (because CloudDNS does not support split horizon configurations).

Note b: Cees informed me that the domain squeakfoundation.com still existed in his portfolio. I agreed ditching it, assuming you all would have done the same.

Best regards
	-Tobias