David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Aug 3 12:37:30 UTC 2018

FYI in case it turns out to be a recurring problem in the future.

This user has registered on the vm-dev list, and then posted an apparently
machine-generated message to the list. I have set the user to "moderated" on
the list so that I can watch for continued activity.

The user name "kjdshfkjsa" looks like fingers on a keyboard, but just in
case the bots have gotten smart enough to register themselves on mailing
lists, I thought I should mention it here.

Dave

----- Forwarded message from mailman-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org -----