[Box-Admins] Boris' account on souerce.squeak.org has somehow been deleted.

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:30:23 UTC 2020

LOL..  Not bad, I've been called worse.  :)  Anyway..  yeah, /ss hasn't
been touched in years, it could benefit from another iteration.  It'd be
nice to fix whatever's wrong with registration and pw update, since we have
similar issues with SqueakMap.  I'm still planning the new API for
SqueakMap later this year, but no idea how to do email anymore since SMTP
faded..

 - Chris